Friday 14th February
- Arrive at 7.00am prompt! Do not be late!
- Remember to wear your ski trip hoody.
- The coaches are scheduled to depart at 07.30am.
- On arrival at school, place your main luggage bag next to your coach.
- Keep your hand luggage with you. DO NOT BOARD THE COACHES UNTIL TOLD TO DO SO.
- REMEMBER to bring your pillow for the journey.
- REMEMBER to pack a pair of ski socks in your hand luggage ready for our ski fit. On arrival in Austria, we will probably be going straight to the ski shop.
- REMEMBER to bring a substantial packed lunch.
- If you are prone to travel sickness, ensure you take any medication in plenty of time before we set off.
- When the coaches have set off all spending monies (euros) must be handed into a member of staff. These MUST be in an envelope which has your name clearly marked on it.
- Keep your English money and a small amount of Euros on you to use during our journey.
- If you bring any DVD’s (certificate 15 or less) for us to watch on the coach journey please ensure that your name is clearly marked on them.
- Chewing gum is banned !
- Hot food and cans of drink will not be allowed on the coaches!
- Any litter from your packed lunch MUST be placed in the litter bags provided!
- Make sure you know which member of staff is your team leader.
- Make sure you know which other students are members of your team.
- After all stops on our journeys, report to your team leader at the time stated.
- At the end of each day’s skiing, report to your team leader before departing from the ski slopes. Make sure you have all your equipment with you.